The Finals of the Summer Knockout were held on Saturday January 27th 2018. Carol Bartlett and Jill Simpson took on Liz Seward and Maree Smith in the Women’s Final and David Spencer and Andrew Head against Jack Meaden and Pat Giudice in the Men’s event.
In the Women’s final Carol Bartlett and Jill Simpson were victorious with a 5 and 4 victory to be crowned the Knockout champions for 2018.
In the Men’s event it was similar story with David Spencer and Andrew Head getting the job done with a convincing 5 and 4 victory.
Well done to the winners on a successful event.
The Semi Finals of the Summer Knockout were held on Saturday January 20th.
In the Women’s section Carol Bartlett and Jill Simpson and Liz Seward and Maree Smith advanced to the Finlas next week.
The Final of the Men’s section will be between David Spencer and Andrew Head versus Jack Meaden and Pat Giudice.
All matches start from the 1st Tee and to be played of the back plates. Players are to play off handicaps from Qualifying Rounds for all Match Play matches.
To view the draw and results click on the links below.
The Summer Knockout Qualifying Round will be held on Saturday January 13th.
The Qualifying round is a 4BBB Stableford competition. The top 4 scoring pairs will qualify for the match play rounds to be played on Saturday 20th January (Semi-Finals) and Saturday 27th January (Finals).
If unavailable to play the match play rounds please advise the Golf Operations on the day of the qualifying round so the next available pair can be substituted into the draw.
An Entry Fee of $6 per person or $12 per pair is payable on the day of the qualifying round (normal competition fee).
- Handicaps shall remain constant throughout the event as current at the commencement the qualifying round.
- Any ties in the qualifying round shall be decided by countback to determine the players for the match play section.
- Any eligible pair unable to take their place in the semi-finals shall be replaced in the draw by the next eligible pair.
- Ties after 18 holes in match play rounds are to be decided by sudden death play-off.
- In the match play section all matches shall commence from the first tee and play from the “Plates”. The lowest marker shall play from scratch and other handicaps in the group shall be accordingly adjusted. Play in accordance with match play index.